Basic knowledge: circuit classification
According to the signal to be processed, the electronic circuit can be divided into analog circuit and digital circuit.
· is produce periodic change by the nature of the continuity of the natural physical variables, converting continuous physical natural variables for a continuous electrical signal, and the circuit operation of continuous electrical signal is called analog circuit.
· an analog circuit deals with the continuity, voltage, and current of electrical signals.
The most typical analog circuit applications include: amplifier circuit, oscillator circuit, linear operation circuit (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, differentiation and integration circuit). Arithmetic continuity.
· also referred to as logic circuits
·: a circuit that converts continuous electrical signals into discontinuities, quantitative electrical signals, and calculates discontinuities, quantitative electrical signals, called digital circuits.
·: in digital circuits, the voltage is discontinuous and quantized in signal size.
Most Boolean logic circuits are used to process the quantitative signals. Typical digital circuits are oscillator, register, adder, and so on. Operational discontinuities; quantitative electrical signals.
Integrated circuits are integrated, miniaturized circuits, integrated circuits, also known as integrated circuits and IC (Circuit: Integrated)
· the use of integrated circuit design (IC design), the general circuit designed to semiconductor materials in the semiconductor circuit (usually silicon), known as integrated circuits.
· the use of semiconductor technology to produce integrated circuits (IC).
Electromagnetic wave, high frequency and ultra high frequency circuit, especially for use in space transmission over long distances
·: radio frequency, or RF, is radio frequency current. It is a short wave of high frequency alternating current and electromagnetic wave. An alternating current less than 1000 times per second is called a low frequency current, more than 1000 times called a high frequency current, and radio frequency is such a high frequency current. Cable TV system adopts radio frequency transmission mode.
In electronics theory, an electric current flows through a conductor, and a magnetic field is formed around it. Alternating current passes through a conductor, and an alternating electromagnetic field is formed around the conductor, called electromagnetic wave.
In the electromagnetic wave frequency is below 100kHz, the electromagnetic wave will be surface absorption, can not form an effective transmission, but the frequency of electromagnetic wave is higher than 100kHz, the electromagnetic wave can be spread in the air, and the atmosphere is reflected by the ionosphere, the formation of long distance transmission capacity, we put the high frequency electromagnetic wave with long-distance transmission capability called RF English abbreviations: RF.
Beijing Huaxia Risheng Technology Co. Ltd. 京ICP备09009216
Telephone:010-88458650 Address:No. 1, Wei Jia village, Xiangshan South Road, Beijing, Haidian District